Thursday, February 4, 2010

Super Watery Cm Can You Guys Help Please?

Can you guys help please? - super watery cm

Round of 37 days ...... still not ovulating?
Rules in the back say ladies of the Art-cycle 37 days and still not ovulate?

I've just begun this cycle (I started to CD 17) Many of you have seen my letters and told me I probably missed ovulation, but I doubt that ovulation because my time is SUPER LOW!

But what we have is proof of how saliva fern EVERYOTHER day! I do not know their aqueous cm egg whites or cream, as the whole time (I have PCOS in wondering if this has something to do with it?)

I saw some positive cm of water, but I tried the CM (under the microscope was another ... lol) and ferns me if it has not accepted ovulation.

I am so confused that he wanted yall saw my letter and tell me what you think, here's the link
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/216f ...

Thanks

ps i dont think i ovualted this month, but what yall think?

1 comments:

Vicky said...

Sorry, but the link does not work. Could you please re-send?

Tracer CD17 does not really give a good idea to her boss ... I would 7dpo this day in my cycle ... So do not get upset if the graphics are a little strange this month. And in fact, some women still have time for extremely low after ovulation. Perform a search in graphs ff.com Graphic Arts Gallery, as it will appear as time low to Ov and feel much better in your letter:)

Post a Comment