Monday, February 1, 2010

Rash On Both Ears My 11-week Old Feels Very Itchy From The Rash Behind Her Both Ears. Is There Any Remedy For Her? Thanks.?

My 11-week old feels very itchy from the rash behind her both ears. Is there any remedy for her? Thanks.? - rash on both ears

Sounds like eczema to me and my sisters and cousins, all children, which is fairly common in children. We have a spray gel, does not remember the name, but I suggest you take your daughter to your pharmacist and let them a glance. They are generally quite easily seen that the symptoms and the underlying diagnosis. If you need to see a doctor, I say.

1 comments:

Sage said...

Try it with corn starch powder for babies. To stop work on the itch and can be used in children because it is a natural product.
Just make sure that it is frequently used as it is likely to rub off on your sheet.

Post a Comment