Friday, December 25, 2009

Denver Community Credit Union What Apartments/condos In The Denver Area (preferrably Broomfield) Will Not Look At Credit ?

What apartments/condos in the Denver area (preferrably Broomfield) will not look at credit ? - denver community credit union

I have a room in the collections of my credit card. I know the easiest way is to either pay or can pymnt cooperation agreement with the recovery, but a significant official and a relatively new phenomenon.
The amount due is approximately $ 2,000 rent for a party () I moved because of family circumstances.
I went to the Denver area from outside the state because of work and not enough time to pay. I do not want agncy resolved to agreements with libraries up and can enforce the agreement.
You see property in Broomfield, CO lease, if not paid?
What do communities, a credit check?
I would also in the letting of a duplex unit or a condo in this area if someone knows a good place to find (next to be interested in newspapers).

Thank you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment